St. Barnabas the Apostle, RCC located in Bellmore is seeking a Part-Time cook to work five days a week, Tuesday - Saturday from 3:30-6:30 p.m.
This individual will report directly to the Pastor.
The Cook is responsible for planning nutritious, good tasting and appealing meals; grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning up, and serving dinner meals for persons living in the rectory.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality in all things regarding the priests’ residence, overheard conversations, and other parish activities
• Responsible for inventory of fresh food supplies and pantry staples
• To insure that the kitchen and pantry are kept clean, and organized
• To follow budgetary and any other guidance from the Pastor
• Comfort and adaptability to working with resident priests in a home-like setting
• Knowledge of nutrition, food preparation & menu planning
• Respect for priests’ personal space and conversation
• Discretion in communications
Interested parties please contact the Rectory at 516-785-0054