The Roman Catholic Diocese of Rockville Centre, New York (the “Diocese”) and certain associated entities are pleased to publish the following audited financial statements for the fiscal years ended June 30, 2012, August 31, 2012 and December 31, 2012.
Fiscal year-ended June 30, 2012:
- Diocesan High Schools
Fiscal year-ended August 31, 2012:
- Diocese of Rockville Centre Administrative Offices
- Catholic Cemeteries of the Diocese of Rockville Centre
- Diocese of Rockville Centre Health and Welfare Benefits Program
- Protected Self Insurance Program of the Diocese of Rockville Centre
- Unitas Investment Fund, Inc.
- Mission Assistance Corporation
- Catholic Press Association
- Diocesan Service, Inc.
- Seminary of the Immaculate Conception
Fiscal year-ended December 31, 2012
Below is a link to the financial reports of (I) the Diocesan high schools (II) Diocese’s administrative offices, its cemeteries and insurance units (III) certain entities associated with the Diocese, for the fiscal years ended June 30, 2012, August 31, 2012 and December 31, 2012.
>>> Click on the Offices and Entities Below to Download the Specific Statements (Adobe PDF)
I. The Diocesan High Schools
II. Diocese's administrative offices, its cemeteries and insurance units
III. Certain entities associated with the Diocese