About Sauder Worship Seating
- Secure in our Past – Since 1934 we have been a family-owned, privately held company.
- Here to Serve You – We are the largest worship seating manufacturer in the world having been entrusted by over 30,000 congregations with their seating needs
- Made in the USA – We manufacture our worship seating in the US from the finest hardwoods we are not a dealer and we sell direct to you
- Our Pews we offer the largest selection of standard wood species in the industry (Red Oak, White Oak, Maple, Cherry, Black Walnut and African mahogany) Choose from a wide range of pew body styles and pew ends or consider a custom design.
- Our Chairs we provide a wide selection of standard styles with the ability to customize and modify basic chair models. Personalize your seating by selecting from over 35 fabric patterns in a broad range of updated colors
and 14 stain colors. Custom stain match and COM fabrics can also be accommodated
- Our Altar Furniture choose from standard pieces or our artisans can create beautifully hand crafted solid wood custom furniture to your unique specifications
- Our Kneelers we manufacture and upholster our own wood and metal kneelers
Our Commitment to You
- Aggressive discount structure for our Oaklok and Vantage style chairs (shown above)
- Personal on-site service for any size project
- Representative Kevin Carrier is available seven days a week for on site meetings
- Free Shipping Included in all quotes
- Regular review with your purchasing office to discuss products, pricing, and parish needs to guarantee that we continue to meet the expectations of the Long Island Catholic Community
Dedicated Key Contacts
Design & Layout Consultation
Literature & Product Samples
Phone: (315) 468-4211
Jason Rau CAD
CAD layouts of selected furniture based on fi eld measurements done by Kevin Carrier or your Architect.
Jason Rau CAD
Phone: 800.537.1530 ext. 3322
Responsible for receiving new orders and helps process them through order entry.
Phone: 800.537.1530 ext. 3799
Warranty contact for post-installation concerns. Kevin Carrier will be available for on-site follow-up
Phone: (800) 537-1530 ext. 3309