Sherwin-Williams, after 140 years in business, has become the largest manufacturer in the USA of paint and coatings serviced through over 3,300 company owned stores. Special pricing is now available for the Diocese of Rockville Centre and related organizations.
A new Regional Account Agreement has been created to cover paints and supplies needed to handle projects big or small.
Sherwin-Williams specializes in supporting wholesale customers in the following markets of education, health care, commercial and property management with many valuable services.
In addition to aggressive pricing, the account agreement allows the Diocese of Rockville Centre and related organizations to take advantage of the following services regardless of project size:
- Free on site support with inspections, recommendations, problem solving and material cost estimates
- Free local delivery – no minimum required
- Free capital project/maintenance tracking services:
– Maintenance reports can be created to assist in ordering products and colors used within a facility by area and location
– Free color consults with interior designer
– Free color matching
– Free color imaging for exterior schemes
– Free computerized color matching, tinting & mixing
Our highly professional trained staff and field representatives in any of our 17 Long Island locations will make sure your next project runs smooth and successfully with expert tips and answers to common painting questions.
Key Vendor Contact