To develop a flexible / pro-active procurement organization that can readily adapt to changing market conditions, sourcing strategies, and corresponding business model variations while satisfying the requirements of its respective internal clients ( i.e. parishes, schools, centers, etc.). To qualify potential vendor partners that can meet our short and long term operational objectives (i.e. SOW's, SLA's) under the procurement guidelines established in concert with the DRVC executive committee.
Work in conjunction with the respective Pastors, Business Managers and Principals, to direct the activities of the individuals responsible for the requisitioning of all materials and services. Through standardization, and vendor consolidation, we will leverage the total spend levels of the aforementioned categories to secure the most cost effective pricing through the approved supplier base.
Incorporate a cradle to grave philosophy to realize process savings in the payment and reporting aspects of Corporate Finance in addition to the savings achieved through aggressive vendor management.
Why Use the DRVC Office of Procurement ?
With price increases impacting each of our parishes and schools in a variety of areas such as but not limited to: utilities, construction materials & labor, janitorial / office supplies, what is the best strategic way to address these issues in the future????
We need to work as a collective entity, in concert with DRVC Procurement, to maximize our respective spend levels in the following manner:
- Leverage the $$$ spent by category in order to secure the most competitive pricing and enhance our service level from our supplier partners.
- Create a great negotiating environment by acting as a single business unit.
- Standardize the high volume materials / services that we procure
- Consolidate our supplier base and improve vendor relationships.
- Once a supplier has been identified, we need user compliance.
- We need to track the quality, service and price performance of our supplier partners.